Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 3 Sonara Court, Munno Para West. This modern, bright house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac. With a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area and three bedrooms, it is perfect for a growing family.
The open kitchen living space is modern, with its fresh style finishes including stainless steel 4 burner Euro gas stovetop and electric wall oven opposite the dishwasher. The large amounts of storage provide plenty of room for groceries and family supplies and the directional lighting overhead makes preparing and serving dinner a breeze.
The main bedroom is large and features a private ensuite and walk-in robe and natural lighting fills the room through the large bay window overlooking the quiet street. The two additional bedrooms are bright, have full-height robes and venetian blinds. A highlight for your family is the two living spaces, allowing growing room for kids, while Mum and Dad have their own space.
The open plan living room and the paved outdoor area makes indoor/outdoor transition seamless, allowing for fantastic dining experiences with family and friends. Sit back and relax with a barbecue in the privacy of your low upkeep yard or enjoy the peaceful mornings with breakfast in your own alfresco area– you decide.
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 Living areas
• Main bedroom with bay windows, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and Venitian blinds
• Main bathroom with a deep bath and separate shower, powder room with adjacent toilet and linen closet.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room – Kitchen features a Euro four burner gas stove with electric oven and tile splashback, omega dishwasher, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and alcoves for a microwave oven, fridge and plenty of cupboard space.
• Adjoining lounge area, perfect for a second television or a couple of couches and a coffee table to enjoy the morning sun.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout house with Zonemaster system for climate control.
• Gas-heated instant hot water, temperature limited to 50C for safety
• Spacious and light-filled laundry area with built in hanging rail
• Spacious double garage with automatic roller doors, shelves and rear access roller door
• Large side gate for additional access
• Garden Shed with solid concrete foundation.
Nearby Schools/ Mark Oliphant College, Adelaide North Special School, Munno Para Primary School, John Hartley School, & St Columba College
A truly a rare and well-presented family home, room for the growing family set amongst other quality homes. Call Ricky on 0404 226 500 now before you miss out on this unique opportunity.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
CT / 6109 /656
Council / The City of Playford
Zoning / SN
Built / 2013
Land / 480m2
Frontage / 16m
Council Rates / $445 per quarter
SA Water / Sewerage $72.70 & Supply $67.85 + usage per quarter
ES Levy / $214.30
Rental appraisal $340-$360 per weekShow More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.