• Cosy property with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a study nook
• Master with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
• Built in wardrobes in bedrooms 2 & 3
• Low maintenance paved backyard and small front garden
• Combined Kitchen/meals/living area
• Gas Cooking & Heating
• Remote garage
• Side Courtyard
Walk to bus stops, the local Foodland, parks and close by to Swallowcliffe and John Harley Schools. It’s also just a short drive to Munno Para & Elizabeth City Shopping Centres and the new Eyre Sporting Precinct.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT: www.tenantoptions.com.au, create an account and apply to this address. Alternatively, Manual applications will be available at our inspections.Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.