Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 8/1-3 Scarborough Terrace, Dover Gardens. This modern home is nestled in a quiet complex in a perfect location. With an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area and three bedrooms, it is perfectly suited for a growing family.
The open living/dining space is modern, with its fresh style finishes and the kitchen includes a stainless steel 4 burner gas stovetop and electric wall oven. Opposite is the dishwasher, and the sink with built-in mixer tap is off to the side. The cupboards and pantry provide plenty of room for family supplies and the breakfast bar makes preparing and serving food a breeze.
The main bedroom is large and features his and hers style built-in robes and natural lighting fills the room through the two large windows at the front. The two additional bedrooms are bright and feature durable, easy-to-clean carpet and feature wall-to-wall built-in robes.
Ideally located, the property lets you choose your best lifestyle; have a coffee with friends at Westfield Marion, head over to the idyllic beaches of Seacliff or take a trip down to the McLaren Vale wine region for a weekend of fine dining – you decide.
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living area
• Main bedroom with His and Hers built-in wardrobes and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, carpeted and bright
• Open plan dining and living room
• Kitchen features a Euro four-burner gas stove with electric oven and tile splashback, Euro dishwasher and stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Gas-heated instant hot water, temperature limited to for your safety
• Spacious and light-filled laundry area.
• Large garage with automatic roller door and easy access into the house.
Nearby Schools/ Darlington Primary School, Stella Maris Parish School, Seaview High School, McAuley Community School, Seacliff Primary
A truly a rare and well-presented family home, room for the growing family set amongst other quality homes. Call Ricky on 0404 226 500 now before you miss out on this unique opportunity.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
CT / 6139/554
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R\13
Built / 2014
Land / 240m2
Council Rates / $370 per quarter
SA Water / Sewerage $89.72 & Supply $67.85 + usage per quarter
ES Levy / $128.60 per year
Strata Fees / $118.50 per quarter
Call Ricky from Real People Real Estate on 0404 226 500.Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.