Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 3/12 Dempster Street, Nuriootpa. This home is full of potential which makes it perfect for a first-time purchase or investor looking to get into the market at a very affordable price point with this amazing location.
Set in this quiet neighbourhood with little traffic, this beautiful home is well placed for the best accessing the Barossa lifestyle.
The open kitchen living space suggests a home holiday feel with its beautiful wooden style finishes including a quality stovetop and the oven opposite the practical benchtop which houses plenty of storage for stocking up for your growing family and plenty of room for unpacking groceries. Mealtime is often the most important time for many families. The paved rear yard makes for an ideal outdoor setting location allowing the indoor/outdoor integration between these two areas seamless, allowing for fantastic dining experiences with family and friends. Just sit back and enjoy the splendid views of the low-maintenance lawn and the garden.
Three bedrooms with the master being generous size for most new builds these days with access to the bathroom via its only directly entry and built-in robe. The master bedroom also with lots of natural lighting from the bay windows. The two additional bedrooms have full-height robes and are carpeted with soft, quality carpet, built-in robes and stylish blinds. A highlight for your family is the two living spaces, allowing growing room for kids, while Mum and Dad have their own space.
* 3 bedrooms, 2-way bathrooms, 2 living areas and outside entertainment area
* Main bedroom with direct access to the bathroom
* Bedroom 2, and Master with floor to ceiling built-in robes
* 2 main living areas (lounge and open living/kitchen area)
* Practical kitchen with benchtop, plenty of storage and quality appliances.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Modern, high-quality tiling through the hallway and open living area
* Modern quality carpets to all bedrooms and lounge
* Main bathroom area separate bath and shower, with direct access to the master bedroom
* Quality window treatments throughout, including blinds throughout the home
* Functional laundry with built-in storage
* 250-litre electric hot water system
* Rear paved entertaining area
* Beautifully landscaped front + rear gardens with low maintenance
* Paved driveway & carport
*Fully insulated throughout
* 324m2 allotment in this no-through road quiet neighbourhood
A truly rare opportunity, set amongst other quality homes. Call Ricky on 0404 226 500 now before you miss out on this unique home.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Council / The Barossa Council
Zoning / R - Residential
Built / 2007
Land / 324m2
Council Rates per quarter / $474
Water Rates per quarter/ Supply $67.85 & Sewerage $TBC - included in rates
ES Levy / TBC
Rental appraisal $290-$310 per weekShow More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.