Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 10 Atkinson Road, Elizabeth Downs. This established property is located in a quiet part of Elizabeth Downs, with easy access to local shopping centres, bus stops and sporting facilities. With a large kitchen/dining room, separate lounge and three bedrooms, this is the perfect property for an investor seeking to grow their portfolio.
The open kitchen dining space is large and includes a 4 burner Euromaid electric stovetop/oven beside the stainless steel sink. The cupboards provide plenty of room for family supplies and the open plan dining makes preparing and serving food a breeze.
The main bedroom is large and natural lighting fills the room through the large window overlooking the peaceful front garden. The two additional bedrooms are bright and feature durable, cleaning-friendly carpets. The expansive garden allows growing room for kids and the location makes shopping super-convenient.
Sit back and relax with a barbecue in the privacy of your large lawned yard or enjoy the peaceful mornings with a stroll around the neighbourhood– you decide.
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 large living area
• Each bedroom is of a good size, with modern carpets.
• Main bathroom with a combined bath and shower and nearby large linen closet.
• Open plan kitchen and dining room – Kitchen features a Euromaid four-burner electric stove/oven and unique tile splashback and stainless steel sink.
• Hot water is supplied by a large tank, to keep your showers always ready to go.
• Light-filled laundry area with easy access to the rear yard.
• Large garage that can double as an area for the kids to spend their time.
• Side gate for additional access
Nearby Schools/ Adelaide North Special School, Elizabeth Downs Primary School, John Hartley School, & St Columba College
A truly a rare and well-presented family home, room for the growing family set amongst other established homes. Call Ricky on 0404 226 500 now before you miss out on this unique opportunity.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
CT / 5664 / 505
Council / The City of Playford
Zoning / SN
Built / 1960
Land / 733m²
Frontage / 21.9m
Council Rates / TBC
SA Water / Sewerage TBC
ES Levy / TBC
Rental appraisal $270-$280 per weekShow More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.