Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 17 Horrie Knight Crescent, Smithfield Plains. This home is full of potential which makes it perfect for a first-time purchase or investor looking to get into the market at a very affordable price point with this amazing location.
Set in this quiet neighbourhood with little traffic, this beautiful home is well placed for the best accessing everything that the living in the City of Playford has to offer. The three bedrooms are perfectly designed for a family environment, featuring beautiful quality carpet and day/night privacy blinds. The main bedroom situated at the front of the home and has an ensuite and walk-in robe in immaculate condition. The heart of this beautiful home showcases the open plan living areas featuring well sized family and dining area being over looked by the modern themed kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Chef gas cook top with electric oven to create beautiful meals, cleanup will be a breeze with the dishwasher ready to go. Large bench top to double as breakfast bar if you wish. The layout is bright and welcoming with lots of natural light. Reverse cycle ducted air-conditoning (12.5 kw cooling and 14.0 kw heating) to suit you comfortably all year round, 2 living areas with a seperate lounge that would be perfect for teenage retreat, ensuring plenty of room for the whole family. A truely modern finish with beautiful floating floorboards flow throughout this home adding to the overall appeal of this property.
The rear yard is larger than most, perfect for the kids to play, with ample room for swing set and trampoline, which is rare for some houses in the area. A truely blank canvas with plenty of room to add a large veranda or entertainment area and to create your all year round place for catching up with family and friends around a BBQ. With all the modern features you could want, this property also includes Instant gas hotwater and large slimline rain water tank ready to assist in keeping gardens fresh, perfect for the green thumbs, or even the kids to produce fresh herbs and vegetables in the existing garden beds.
The large two car garage with front and rear access allowing convenience for boat and camping lovers alike.
A short drive from Elizabeth, the Northern Expressway is just up the road and located only a short drive to the train line for those commuting to the city for work or study. A must-see if you are ready to start living one of the best lifestyles available in Playford.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
* Main bedroom with ensuite + walk-in robe, carpet and privacy blinds.
* Bedroom 2, & 3 carpet and privacy blinds.
* 2 main living areas (lounge and open living/kitchen area)
* Gourmet kitchen with large bench-top, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, gas stovetop and electric oven, dishwasher, with plenty of storage and alcoves for microwave and refrigerator.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with ducts in all bedrooms and social areas.
* Modern, high-quality floating floor through the hallway and open living area
* Main bathroom area is set up with individual bath and shower in the main room, with separate toilet, powder room and linen closet.
* Large laundry with potential for plenty of storage.
* Gas instant hot water system with temperature limit for safety.
* Side and rear entertaining area
* Concrete double driveway
* Double garage with roller doors and rear access roller door
*Fully insulated throughout
* 450m2 allotment in a quiet neighbourhood
Council / The City of Playford
Zoning / R - Residential
Built / 2019
Land / 450m2
Council Rates per quarter / $432
Water Rates per quarter/ Supply $68.60 & Sewerage $73.50
ES Levy / $227.80
Rental appraisal $360-$380 per weekShow More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.