Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 68 Strathaird Boulevard Smithfield. This recently refreshed home is perfect for a family looking to purchase their first home or potentially a great first investment.
The kitchen/living space is modern and includes stainless steel 4 burner Westinghouse gas stovetop and electric wall oven opposite the sink with mixer tap. The pantry provides plenty of room for family supplies and the overall design makes entertaining effortless.
The main bedroom is large and features a walk-in robe and separate access to the bathroom. Natural lighting fills the room through the windows overlooking the front garden. The other bedrooms have built-in robes and all three bedrooms have brand new carpet. The property location makes shopping super-convenient, with easy access to Munno Para Shopping Centre and Elizabeth Shopping Centre.
The open plan living room/dining area and the low-maintenance backyard allows for fantastic dining experiences with family and friends. Sit back and relax with a barbecue in the privacy of your yard or enjoy the peaceful mornings with a stroll around the park, conveniently located only a few minutes walk away– you decide.
• Walls throughout the house have been freshly painted
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, & open kitchen living area
• Main newly carpeted bedroom with WIR and direct bathroom access
• 2 additional bedrooms, with BIR bright and newly carpeted
• Main bathroom with a deep bath and separate shower, powder room with adjacent toilet and large linen closet
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room – Kitchen features a four burner gas stove with electric oven, tile splashback and stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Split system air conditioning in main living area to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
• Natural Gas Hot Water System
• Modern and light-filled laundry area
• Large carport area with pedestrian access
Nearby Schools/ Mark Oliphant College, Adelaide North Special School, Munno Para Primary School, John Hartley School, & St Columba College
A truly rare and well-presented family home, room for the growing family set amongst other quality homes. Call Ricky on 0404 226 500 now before you miss out on this unique opportunity.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
CT / 6016 / 123
Council / The City of Playford
Zoning / R (P)
Built / 2009
Land / 300m2
Frontage / 10m
Council Rates / TBC
SA Water / Sewerage TBC
ES Levy / TBC
Rental appraisal $290-$310 per weekShow More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.