Ricky Flynn and Real People Real Estate are proud to present 4 Parkside Walk, Smithfield Plains. This beautifully presented two-storey townhouse is perfect for a family looking to purchase their first home or potentially a great first investment.
The three well sized bedrooms are wonderfully designed for the family environment. All bedrooms are located upstairs and have ceiling fans also carpeted for instant comfort. The main bedroom features a large walk-in wardrobe with plenty of room for storage. The two-way bathroom with added linen cupboard makes easy access for all bedrooms upstairs.
Currently tenanted until 21/02/2022 for $270 per week.
The modern kitchen is presented at the rear of the property with lots of natural light. Walk in pantry, alcove for the fridge, oven and a gas cook top with provision for a dishwasher make this area so easy to host the family gatherings. Large island bench with double sink overlooking the dining area and family room to create a warm homely open environment for all to enjoy.
Featuring two reverse cycle split systems. Upstairs is sitting above stairs so it will help cool off all bedrooms and study nook and downstairs is in the family area to maintain great temperature all year round.
This fantastic home has a lovely formal lounge at the front of the property with vertical blinds for your privacy. Large open doorway which makes a perfect flow to the rest of the home.
Downstairs has a separate toilet with hand basin. The laundry is situated off the family area with ample storage possibilities giving access to the side of the property and clothesline. Storage cupboard under stairs to make use of the space well. Rainwater tank to side of property to assist in keeping the low maintenance yards neat and tidy.
Presenting beautiful designs configured to capture abundant natural light with private low-maintenance yards, a real blank canvas to add your own unique style. It is a great opportunity for first home buyers or investors to add to your portfolio. It is situated close to schools, shops and other amenities.
• 3 bedrooms, 2-way bathroom upstairs. Two living areas and low-maintenance yards.
• Neutral colour scheme with plenty of natural light.
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe.
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
• Carpet to all bedrooms.
• Formal lounge at the entrance of the property.
• Spacious open plan living/dining area.
• Fresh kitchen with large benchtop, stainless steel double sink, gas stovetop and wall oven, with plenty of storage and a dedicated alcove for the refrigerator. Walk in pantry.
• Split System air conditioning on both levels.
• Modern flooring throughout the home.
• Large laundry with room for ample storage giving access to rear yard.
• Separate toilet and hand basin adjacent to laundry down stairs.
• Spacious low maintenance back yard, plenty of room for the kids to play.
• Single carport with electric roller door and personal access to rear yard.
Nearby Schools/ Mark Oliphant College, Adelaide North Special School, Munno Para Primary School, John Hartley School, & St Columba College
A truly rare and well-presented family home, room for the growing family set amongst other quality homes. Call Ricky on 0404 226 500 now before you miss out on this unique opportunity.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Council / The City of Playford
Zoning / Neighbourhood
Built / 2011
Land / 263m2
Frontage / 10.5m
Council Rates / TBC
SA Water / Sewerage TBC
ES Levy / TBC
Rental Return: Currently tenanted at $270 per weekShow More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.